Fifty years of serving the Rio Grande Valley.
Vic’s Auto Rebuilders is a family-owned and operated auto body repair business established in 1967 by Victor Carrillo Sr. starting out small, but with hard work we were able to grow right alongside the Rio Grande Valley. In August 2006, we completed construction of our new 35,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility, which includes a five-acre storage facility, 26 body work bays, 16 refinishing bays, 4 truck and R.V. bays, and four detail bays.
Our new facility reflects our commitment to delivering the highest-quality service to our customers while being a good, ecologically responsible neighbor within our community.
- We provide Complimentary Shuttle Service
- 24 Hour wrecker service
- 26 Body Bays
- 16 Refinishing bays
- 4 Detail bays
- C.B. Auto Glass Windshield Repair and Replacement on site
- I-CAR GOLD CLASS FACILITY SINCE 1996
- Mercedes Benz USA Certified Collision
- Allstate Good Hands Network
- Farmers Circle of Dependability Network
- ADP Shop link
- ADP Photo Link
- CCC E-Z Est.
- Mitchell Repair Center
- Nexsyis Collision Center
- Chief SR21 Frame Machine
- Chief EZ Liner 11 Frame Machine
- Chief Stream Liner
- Computerized Chief Vector Measuring System
- CarBench USA Jig Based Measuring System
- 2-Spray booths Accu Draft
- 1-52 ft. Givens Truck booth
- Mid-Rise Rotary Lift
- Overhead Rotary Lift
- Pro Spot I-4 Inverter Resistance Welder
- Pro Spot I-5 Smart Spot Welder
- Robinair A/C Cool Tech 134a
- FloDynamics FFX 1234-yf
- Wielander+ Schill WS40 Plasma Cutter
- Wielander+ Schill Spotle II Spot Weld Remover
- Wielander+ Schill IP6-2 Aluminum Welder
- Akzo Nobel Refinishing
- Sikkens Mixit Computer System
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car On Location
Schedule an appointment online or check the status of your car with the links below.
We are here for you
610 E Expressway 83
Pharr, Texas 78577